Từ ngày 11 đến ngày 17 vừa qua tại Akamai Asia Campus, Module đánh giá nhân sự thuộc chương trình Thạc sĩ Quản trị Nhân sự và Quản lý nhân tài (MSc in HR and Talent Management) đã tổ chức thành công và được các học viên đánh giá rất cao về chất lượng chuyên môn.
Module đánh giá nhân sự bao gồm 3 môn học quan trọng làm cơ sở giúp các nhà quản trị nhân sự có thể thiết kế, phân tích, xây dựng hệ thống đánh giá nhân sự chuyên nghiệp và theo các phương pháp đánh giá nhân sự tiên tiến trên thế giới. Module gồm 3 môn: (1) - Human Capital Development: Design, Analyse & Assessment (Phát triển nguồn nhân lực - thiết kế, phân tích và đánh giá); (2) Performance Management via KRA & KPI (Quản trị năng lực và mức độ hoàn thành công việc thông qua hệ thống KRA và KPI) và (3) Creating a World Class Organization (Xây dựng tổ chức đạt chuẩn quốc tế).
Thông qua từng môn học thuộc module, các học viên sẽ từng bước có thể xây dựng được hệ thống đánh giá và kết hợp các yếu tố đánh giá để hình thành một tổ chức vận hành trong kiểm soát, nhân viên được đánh giá và khích lệ.
PS. Thông tin về môn học:
THR 507: Human Capital Development – Design, Analyses, Assessment and Management
When organizations flounder within the global business environment, many begin to realize that the internal human capital pool is inadequately developed to meet the challenges of the millennium. This is because when the economy goes into recession, human capital development will often be required to take the back seat as the organization focuses on cost cutting measures. Unfortunately, such strategy will often lead to an even faster downward spiral for the organization as human capital development is even more crucial during recession. One of the oft-cited reasons for management and HR practitioners in general to shift the focus of the organization away from effective and relevant human development activities is the lack of assessment to provide evidence of the effectiveness and contribution of the human capital development endeavor. Consequently, HCD is not being given appropriate attention, thereby leading to a lack of talent pool for many organizations. A strong competency-based organization would be more appreciative of the value of HCD as the use of appropriate measuring and assessment tools can assist organizations in achieving more effective ways of recouping the investment in its development efforts.
Objective: The objective of the module is to provide the tools to HR Professionals to allow them to analyze performance gaps in order to facilitate the development of human capital as well as to provide the analyses and assessments needed to calculate the return on human capital development investments and to ensure that competencies are being effectively developed and applied on a daily basis to enhance and strengthen organization performance.
Delivery Methodologies: Facilitation, group discussions, hands-on analyses, calculations, design of appropriate assessment forms and tools.
Brief Module Content:
- Understanding the need for Human Capital Development
- Using appropriate tools for identifying human capital development needs – the use of performance gap analyses (Previous term: TNA which does NOT lead to training or development)
- Provide the HR Professional with the right tools for conducting the performance gap analyses – to determine whether a developmental or non-human development solution is required
- Understanding the human capital development cycle for short term and long term learning and retention
- The design of annual development plan focusing on three types of competencies: core, tasks, and generic
- Scheduling of human capital development activities to cater to organization needs
- Differentiating the tools for human capital development – the use of training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitating, and online LMS
- Determining the need for the assessment of human capital development
- Recognizing differences between formative and summative assessments – using both
- Summative assessment: Kirkpatrick’s Model VS Others
- Understanding the step-by-step assessment of human capital development endeavors using Kirkpatrick’s model
- Learning the other methods of assessments: DOE
THR 509: Performance Management via KRAs and KPIs
The objective of the module is to provide HR Professionals with the knowledge and skills required to design and implement KRAs (Key Result Areas) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) to manage individual performances in the organization.
Delivery Methodologies: Facilitation, discussions and experiential learning.
Brief Module Content:
- Overview on the use of KRAs and KPIs as tools for performance measurement
- Understanding KRAs and identification of appropriate KRAs for different categories of tasks and positions
- Goal setting as part of performance measurement system
- Defining KPIs and the linkage between KRAs, Goal setting and KPIs
- Developing appropriate KRAs and KPIs for specific jobs or tasks
- Measuring performances based on KRAs, goals and KPIs.
THR 508: Creating a Sustainable World Class Company (4 credits)
This course is specially designed for graduate research students who want to learn the proven principles and practices for planning, implementing, and operating a lasting enterprise. This course will clarify why some companies, like Disney, Boeing, Citicorp, Wal-Mart, 3M & Sony, continue to grow beyond 50 years, whereas the majority of enterprises fail in a short span of time.
This course relies heavily upon the land mark works of James C. Collins, and his books, Built to Last and Good to Great, which reveal the nature of innovation and the culture and longevity of the world's most successful organizations. This module covers six unique characteristics of world class companies and shows how organizations can cultivate them and achieve the same level of lasting performance.
Students will learn to refine their business by identifying its strength and weakness. They will learn to analyze the competitive landscape to find opportunities and identify aspects that can be improved before making the big leap! They will also learn from the world-class experts based upon extensive review of research and will develop a clear vision of where they want their companies to be in ten and twenty-five years.
Một số hình ảnh của lớp học:
- Danh mục:
- Tin tức Đại học Akamai